We are currently looking for a motivated and skilled Salesforce Developer and Consultant to work with our team in assisting clients with custom development, integration and consulting projects. We are seeking a candidate preferably in either the Omaha, Sioux Falls, Kansas City or Des Moines areas. Will consider a candidate outside this region if they are an exceptional fit.
• Hold discovery sessions with clients and establish business process review meetings
• Facilitate and participate in the development process from technical design to development, testing and deployment
• Create customer-centric, unique solutions using VisualForce and Apex
• Develop custom applications and solutions using the Force.com platform
• Ensure on budget and on-time delivery for projects
• Establish consistent reviews of project plans and facilitate communication within the project team
• Monitor issues that arise within projects, budgets, and overall progress
• Perform solution design activities, including object modeling, page layout design, data mapping, and rule logic definition within Salesforce
• Work remotely or on site to configure and optimize solutions for clients
Why work at AppShark?
AppShark is a steadily growing team of motivated and intelligent people who desire to build a great workplace with a vision to enable growth and success. We have exciting work that demands exceptional people to deliver breakthrough results and help shape our company’s future.
AppShark is a rapidly growing software development and application solutions provider with a U.S. base in Omaha, Nebraska. Founded in 2007, AppShark assists businesses in developing custom software applications that help their businesses run faster, smarter and easier than ever before.
Our practice areas cover a range of custom software application services including development, strategy, integration, migration, implementation, consulting, training, support and management. We have particular expertise in working with independent software vendors (ISVs), including traditional software publishers, startups, manufacturers and service providers using software as part of their business model or product solution. AppShark developers work on Microsoft, Salesforce and all major mobile platforms.
• One or more Salesforce.com certifications (ADM-201, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV-401)
• Customer relationship management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Dynamics), as well as integration tools (Jiterbit, Pervasive, Informatica, Boomi)
• Two+ years of development experience with Java, .Net, JSP/ASP
• BA / BS in Computer Science or related field
• Apex development skills including triggers, web services and VisualForce integration
• VisualForce / Force.com development
• Salesforce integration skills with third-party ERP systems
• Strong development skills and an ability to deliver customer-driven solutions
• Strong written and verbal communication skills