Our service delivery is based on our proprietary Agile Execution approach that incorporates fundamental Agile Development concepts. Our customer team is at the top of the triangle, while our regional and global teams are at the base. Our teams work to provide a strong competitive advantage and lowest-cost solution to customers. We strive to take an integrated approach to project management, making it easy to do business with us.
When we bring a customer on board to AppShark, we assemble an Agile Execution team with consultants and developers who best meet the needs of the project through their training and expertise. The project team includes members from our regional and global resources, including a global project manager, regional project manager, business analyst, application architect, lead application developer, application developer, quality assurance, architect and database administrator. For smaller projects, only the regional team members may be involved.
Each of our team members plays an integral role in the successful development and implementation of a project. We work together to ensure we provide high-quality work, on budget and on time. Our mission is to help you develop solutions that take your business to the next level.
Our on-shore U.S team is based in Omaha, Nebraska, and serves other major Midwest cities such as Kansas City, Kansas/Missouri; Lincoln, Nebraska; Des Moines, Iowa; Minneapolis, Minnesota; and Sioux Falls, South Dakota. However, because of our Agile Execution Model, we are well aligned to take on projects throughout the country. Our on-shore resources include .Net and Salesforce custom application developers and administrators; architects, business analysts and project managers.
Regional Project Managers (RPMs)
• Ensure customer requirements are well-defined and the project reflects high-quality work.
• Visit customer team on-site.
• Coordinate deliverables and application acceptance testing and sign-off by customer.
• Specialize in business and functional requirements, user experience, process and workflow optimization.
• Gather and document business and functional requirements; communicate requirements with architects and Global Team members.
• Research and recommend technical standards and technology.
• Design application layers, database and structure for optimal technical performance.
• Perform development work.
• Act as a liaison with global developers when necessary.
• Perform required on-site technical work.
Global Development Center
Our Global Development Center is located in Hyderabad, India. Our global team works extensively with our on-shore team to provide an integrated approach to each project.
Global Project Managers (GPM)
• Act as liaison with Regional Project Managers to ensure streamlined, quality-focused operation.
• Work directly with the developer and quality assurance employees.
• Conduct daily “standup” meetings and occasionally participates in weekly project management and demonstration meetings.
• Support GPM and well versed in project technologies, standards and best practices.
• Participate in weekly project management and demonstration meetings (as needed).
• Manage Developers and Quality Assurance employees.
Developers and Quality Assurance (QA)
• Perform development, unit testing and regression testing.
• Develop use cases and test cases.
Database Administrators (DBA)
• Monitor, support, troubleshoot and organize databases for optimal application performance.
• Perform risk management and disaster recovery.
• Implement patches when necessary.